Sunday, November 16, 2008

It has been a while!

This post is a little topsy turvy - I posted some a the bottom - which was the top until I added pics. Hannah doesn't seem to want to go back to sleep so I will be quick and get these posted. This is a recent hike we took along a river near us - the leaves were beautiful! This is Hannah playing on our bed - loved the way the sheets brought out the color in her eyes.
This was actually on Halloween - I have a blue clown wig from some Christian clowning Brent and I did a while ago (some of you will be very surprised by that) but Hannah had fun playing with the wig on her head :)
Nana got Hannah the Wildcat outfit to wear for Granddaddy's birthday - it really brings out the blue in her eyes, too - but I had to balance the KY with UNC :) so you see the Tarheel socks! Nothing like a Carolina girl!
This was taken last night off of our deck - it was beautiful and the picture doesn't do the scene justice -there was actually a double rainbow, but I wasn't quick enough with the camera to capture that. This rainbow although beautiful marks the end of a 24 hr period of bad weather in our area - 2 lost their lives in a tornado that touched down a couple of counties over, very near were Brent's parents live. We didn't experience much more than rain thank God.
Another picture of us playing with Hannah on our bed.
Loved this one I caught while she was napping - with her brown bunny and her cute little feet poking out of her crib.
Wow! 2 weeks I think since my last post. Life has been busier than usual and we were suffering from some computer connectivity problems. I am happy to say the connectivity problems were taken care of this morning. Little tidbit - if your router doesn't seem to work and you can't figure out why - not only must you restart your computer once you connect it to the router but it would help to turn off the router, computer and modem (provided by cable provider), then power them all up. I just learned that if you change the Ethernet cable to a different device without powering off the cable modem the modem might not recognize the device the Ethernet cable is plugged into - that was news to me and saved us from buying a new router - so Brent will be thrilled to hear that when he learns that when I see him at church this am!!

I hope to post more later but gotta run for now to go and get sweet Hannah.

No comments: