This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
8 months old
Wow- does time fly - Hannah turned 8 months old yesterday - in some ways it seems like just yesterday that we were waiting for her and in other ways it seems as if she has been a part of our lives for a long long time. We are certainly in love with her and enjoy every moment with her. She has already taught us a lot and will teach us much more. She is a delight - such a happy baby! I love her coos and squeaks and giggles!! I know people have said this over and over but I do find myself looking back at pictures and not remembering how small she really was. She now is growing out of more clothes, weighing over 17 pounds, eating well - all kinds of things including - yes - tofu :). She loves veggies and fruits and she really loves Cheerios or Oatios or whatever circle cereal we have. She is moving around more, not really crawling but rolling - she just rolls back and forth and can get to lots of what she wants that way. No teeth yet but I am fine with that :) since she is still nursing. I know they will come though and will help to try even more foods. There have been some key learning opportunities - like sleep. We don't tell many people but Hannah has been an awesome sleeper and we know we are truly blessed by that! But over the last few weeks she had been waking up some during the night and we couldn't figure out why. Well it finally dawned on me the other day after she had slept through the night that I had not had regular coffee the day before. I had been having regular coffee b/c that is what Brent drinks and it was just easier and at the time it didn't seem to have any effect on her however after putting 2 and 2 together I realized probably why she had been waking up and true to form I didn't have regular coffee yesterday and she slept through the night so I will continue to not have regular coffee until the point she isn't nursing - boy was that a lesson. Well she is napping right now so time for me to get some work done - Brent and I traded am/pm work schedule today - I appreciate our flexible schedule but it can get pretty crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes Hannah is s good sleeper! You guys have it easy :) I love you guys and can't wait for next week!!! Yeay Turkey day!
wow! time does go so fast. My girls were also tofu lovers, and continue to be! When you come visit us in China Hannah will fit right in :)
Post a Comment