A couple of weeks ago I was working at home and Mom was here - we saw that it was snowing which we don't see much in November around here. I was so excited that I got Hannah out of her crib as she was just getting ready to go for a nap b/c I wanted her to see her first show flakes. It was really just flurries and the only picture I could catch was of her sitting on the grill next to the lone snow flake :) Poor Hannah - you can se how tired she was but I was quite excited about the flurry.

Who knew but a few days after the first flurries it snowed again. We awoke to some snow on the ground - this time I didn't bother to get Hannah out of her crib - I hope to have more snow so that she can enjoy more of the good stuff :)

Not much for many of those of you from places where it really snows but this was a sweet surprise for those of us who don't see snow before January if at all.

Here is Hannah enjoying some lap time with her Opa - she is wearing her Thanksgiving outfit courtesy of her Aunt Kelly. She actually did enjoy some turkey and squash in a jar. We had a good Thanksgiving with Nonni, Opa and Brent's Uncle Ron, Aunt Mary and Cousin Jason.


Just a cute pic - we spent the Saturday after Thanksgiving with Nana, Granddaddy, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Mark and Aunt Caroline

Such a great looking family :)
1 comment:
oh, i love all the photos! thanks for posting!
Post a Comment