Saturday, December 20, 2008

Catching up on pics

Here is a collection of photos from the last month - this first couple is a good natured Hannah as i put her in the adorable fuzzy hat - isn't she a cutie!It didn't last forever but I was able to get another pic.
Here is are a couple of pics of our Christmas tree - I have a thing about fireworks and a thing about Christmas lights - they put me in a trance - so pretty - this room has lots of windows so the lights bounce off them so it seems larger than it is. . .


As Hannah has become more mobile - she rolls and pushes herself backwards - these are the spots she can find herself since it is hard to steer while pushing yourself backwards :)
I was just fooling around with the camera and even though the light is off I loved her face in this one. . .
This hat is from her cousin Avery I believe and it is so adorable - we get the most compliments while she is wearing this - complete strangers in the stores agree that we have a cutie!
Here are some of the photos we didn't choose to go on the newsletter - 
This is a moment of "I want that" - we were holding toys above our heads trying to have her look up but more times than not she just wanted the toy to hold, not look at ;)
This is the one we chose for the newsletter although many of you will be seeing that soon as we just mailed them off. Love it b/c it shows Momma Kitty too.
Hannah loves her teething cookies - no teeth yet but she certainly enjoys the cookies no matter what.
And these are certainly bath nights!
ecember+Pics+081.j%3Cspan%20class=" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">This was the most recent- last Sunday - she found herself in another unusual place - it amazines me to see where she can get herself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
Miss Hannah is AWESOME! Love the fuzzy hat, made me laugh. And I am really digging the tree, too.