Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Pics

You know it is never too early to start chores :) Just kidding - Brent had been cleaning the trashcan earlier in the day and this was the first time we noticed her "copying" us later - there is a cute video of this that I will post later when I have a little more time and don't have Hannah wiggling on my lap. She is a great little helper :)


It is customary with many birthday parties now the giver of the party is gracious and gives a parting gift. In the gift box from Carter (thanks Carter!) was a pair of sunglasses and Hannah loves them! She doesn't like to wear them on her eyes but rather around her neck and you see here - so funny!





These are from a birthday party we attended yesterday for a little boy in Hannah's play group. She loved the sandbox - here she had it all to herself. The picture of her bum is for her Nonni and Opa as they gave her this cute outfit for her birthday so I know they will appreciate it as will others:)





These are just a couple of normal activities - she loves riding in the backpack!! She also enjoys "playing the piano" - Brent had a couple of observers yesterday as he was trying to practice.


These are more pictures from the beach - we went to a local aquarium that was fun. Hannah liked crawling around and playing with the exhibits more than looking at the fish but she did enjoy watching the otters play. We look forward to taking her back when she can enjoy the creatures! There were also trails outside along the marsh that we also enjoyed walking along. There is one picture of me with Hannah as I am so often behind the camera I wanted to prove I was there :)






1 comment:

Aunt Kelly said...

Aw I love all the pictures!!!! Thanks for posting them! Love you guy!!

P.S. WANT TO SEE MOMMY'S BABY BUMP!!