Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We Will Be Having A . . . .

Boy!! Can you believe it?!?! I had really been convinced by those around me I was having a girl (Kelly you are wrong :) ). We had the ultrasound yesterday that shows we are adding a son to our family - I will spare you the pictures :). Now comes the name - we haven't a clue - but it is fun this time around to be at a place where we need to think about names. So we will keep you updated - we are thrilled that Hannah will have a little brother in a few months!

1 comment:

Patt said...

Sara and Brent - congratulations! Just catching up on your blog and you guys have been busy - a new baby boy on the way and Hannah is already a year old! How quickly the year has passed. Enjoyed all the joyous birthday photos!