This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Picture Update
Here are some fun pics - in no particular order about life in our house since I last posted. The first few are actually backwards in time order - Hannah wanted to take pictures of her HopHops and the more pictures that were taken the more HopHops she wanted to include. Here is PeaPod (the big one), HopHop shoes, Momma HopHop and Baby HopHop.


I wasn't feeling well and Hannah was keeping me company - love cuddlin' with my little girl!
Her first princess crown - thanks to her friend Caroline :)
A glimpse into the future - my she looks grown up here - carrying her bag how Mommy likes to carry a bag.
Boy that was a yummy bottle - thanks Granddaddy -
Loved this!! Priceless!! Bunny ears, shorts and bunny Muck-Muck boots playing with trains!
Happy Boy

You can't see it but one of her bunnies is in the back-pack - she wanted to carry it like Daddy had carried her in it earlier.
Okay Mom - CHEESE

We actually went to the zoo - that post will have to wait for another time but here is a pic from that adventure.
Opa has a tractor - Hannah didn't want anything to do with sitting up in the seat but Sam was pleased to have a turn at the wheel with Nonni
Yes - Sam is mobile
So loving - she wanted to carry her Baby HopHop how Mommy carries Sam.
Who me?
An adventure to see a firetruck.
How am I supposed to move in these things??
Yeah - I'm chillin like a bunny
I said I want her HopHop
So sweet! riding in the stroller - of course you see the bow in Hannah's hair - Sam was working on pulling it out :)
Food - yum!
Love the pigtails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So great! I can't believe how much they have grown. Hannah's hair is so long! And, she must love those boots. She should come to our house and put them to good use by mucking in our creek. :)
We really look forward to seeing you.
love all the photos! Sam is getting sooooo big :) wow, it goes so fast, doesn't it?
Post a Comment