Happy Birthday Party to Sam - we celebrated Sam's birthday with a party on Saturday morning - just family which worked out well for Hannah and I was hoping would work out well for Sam which it did :) Not a bad attempt at a cake - actually this is a cupcake-cake. If you haven't guessed already by Hannah's birthday celebration I am a fan of cup-cakes - they can be divided up well and everyone has their own, etc. I found this kit that has all kinds of shapes of cup-cakes that can be put together in a variety of shapes. A big thanks to Aunt Kelly for most of the decorating - she was a big help on the morning of the party (esp b/c Brent had a meeting to go to) and a big thanks for the following pictures.

Like I said we just had family and Ashley (who I have known for almost 20 - wow - years) is like family :)

Hannah was treated to a puzzle from Nana and enjoyed putting it together with several people - Nonni for one -

Sam enjoyed playing on the couch with Opa

Now Nana gets a turn at the puzzle with Hannah -

Poor Tyler was a little sleepy but a great sport - his older brother Camden couldn't make it b/c he wasn't feeling well - but we wished him well and sent a cupcake home for him and his Daddy.

As you can see Sam had a good time -



This was being caught in the act of trying to touch the cake she wasn't supposed to touch

"Not sure about this" But Hannah being the almost 2.5yo that she is was very eager to help and was able to blow the candle out which was a first for her.

Yes, he wasn't so sure about this in the beginning, what do I do with this??

Paparazzi at work :)

Love the toes - What you don't see is Hannah hard at work on the icing on her cupcake - once she ate that she proceeded to ask for another cupcake, but of course what she really meant was more icing please :)

Okay, I think I like this after all, yum!

He was actually not as messy as I anticipated - this was about the extent of it . .

Love this picture of Tyler :)

Oh yeah - Aye-Aye likes the Twizzlers - Yes we have started calling Granddaddy Aye-Aye - not really sure how to spell it but this is what Hannah calls him even though she can say Granddaddy.

Sam loved - I mean L-O-V-E-D his helmet - a tradition in our household for the first birthday - he got upset when I tried to take it off.

Aaawwww

No comments:
Post a Comment