
This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Today was Hannah's first Halloween - although we didn't have plans for anything other than passing out treats to the neighborhood children - Aunt Kelly sent Hannah a really cute outfit that we couldn't help but put her in and get a couple of pics - if you can't read it - it says "this IS my costume" - very cute - it glows in the dark too but we couldn't get a picture of that even though we tried - several times - pretty silly to see Brent and I and Hannah in a dark bathroom trying to "charge" the t-shirt glow lettering with a flashlight then trying to snap a pic :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that's the first INTERIOR picture I've seen of your new house - can you post some more? I have a hard time visualizing where you are!
What an adorable little pumpkin! And such pleasure from a bouncing ball - oh, for the innocent of childhood!
AW I can't wait till I get to see her on Thanksgiving!!! I will get to actually hold her instead of just look at all the cute pictures!!
Post a Comment