Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Look

What do you think? I found this new background and was thrilled b/c it is perfect for Hannah right now - she LOVES Cheerios or Oatios or any other Os that we feed her. I think she would just eat them infinitely. We try to only feed them to her once a day or so b/c we know she needs other foods ;) . She is great about grasping them and now she is great about grasping an entire handful and trying to shovel them in her mouth. I take them to church where I am not above feeding them to her pretty constantly through the sermon. I've tried the nursery a couple of times but at this point want to keep her with me in the service learning to worship with me which is a learning opportunity and she does pretty well - but inevitably we need to resort to a few cheerios as she wants to be vocal (not crying just vocal) as the minister is preaching. So hope you enjoy the new background!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loooooooooove iit!