So I had another OB check today - they are every 2 weeks now - and it was great! I took the test for gestational diabetes last week and after they drew my blood I checked myself on my machine. Well on my machine I got a 155 which the cutoff is 140 so I was convinced I would have GD again this time. However when I went in today they said my blood draw showed 131 so I am not a GD this time!! YEA! This doesn't mean I will go crazy with the sugar but I can't tell you how much that is good news - it means not having to go in twice a week for testing and not having to be induced - unless something shows up later. Also the report from the level 2 ultrasound puts this little guy as average so no more ultrasounds needed. So for all intents and purposes I and this pregnancy are normal - not sure if I know how to act with being normal :) Anyway that will certainly mean Brent and I have to come up with a labor plan and who will take care of Hannah when it is time to go in - realizing I was in labor 19 hours last time but that was after being induced - no telling how long/short my labor will be this time. So we are still praying for the rest of a safe/health pregnancy and a safe birth of our healthy son.
More to follow. . .
1 comment:
Praise the Lord! So glad to hear the update Sara!
love
laura
Post a Comment