Sunday, August 16, 2009

37 Weeks

So today marks 37 weeks - so technically he will be considered full term - pretty exciting. Although I am looking forward to meeting him I think a birth date of 9.9.09 would be pretty cool - but knowing his due date is the 6th - only God knows what his birth date will be :)

Something else cool is that I felt him have the hiccups for the first time tonight - Hannah didn't have the hiccups as far as I remember and she really hasn't had hiccups since she was born.

So we will keep you posted as the time comes closer to our meeting out little boy.

1 comment:

laura said...

YEAH! 37 weeks!

Julianna had hiccups all the time, but my other two never did. She kept having them after she was born too - not much of a burper, but she was frequently hiccuping. Wonder what your little boy will be like?!!?