This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Monday, August 24, 2009
The unexpected
Well - we went for the ultrasound to check position today and found him head down and a weight est 7-8 pounds. However he had very little amniotic fluid for whatever reason so we are currently in the hospital being induced. You might think I am crazy to be online but the process is going to be a slow one so I thought I would post while I could so anyone that reads this won't wonder where I am. We ask for continued prayers for a safe, healthy baby and healthy mommy! And we will keep you posted sometime after he arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhh! Just saw Leslie's email too! praying for you and little sam :) can't wait to see the photos!
Post a Comment