This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
He has arrived!!
We welcomed Samuel Joseph Hubbell into the world this afternoon weighing 7lbs 1 oz, measuring 20 3/4 inches long. I was induced last night with a step 1 drug, the step 2 drug started at 6am. Labor really got kicking around 11:30 and he was born with one push just a couple of hours later - it was amazing! We are all doing well! Hannah didn't quite know how to deal with him this evening when my parents brought her to the hospital but I look forward to her getting used to him in the coming days. I will post pics soon. BTW - for those of you who we told the initial name - we had a change. His middle name will be Joseph in honor my by grandmother Granny Jo who died 7 years ago today - she was a great lady and this was a way we could honor her memory! I love you Granny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I'm so glad Sam has been added to your family and all are healthy and happy. I sure wish Great-Granny Jo and Great-Papaw Johnnie could have met both of the babies. I feel sure Granny Jo had a hand in all this, esp. the date he arrived. She sent back the joy in our family that left when she did.Can't wait to see pics.. Love you all!
Post a Comment