So my definition of walking I think was a little skewed - Hannah took a step on Friday but honestly I didn't consider that walking. Well today she was with Nana and took 2 steps and then she and I worked with Hannah and boy did she make progress as evidenced by the 2 videos I am posting tonight - hope you enjoy them! This one is fun b/c she is pulling herself up on the couch to steady herself before walking. She also has cut another tooth - one on the top this time. Now I understand why he hasn't quite been herself lately. In addition to these things her vocabulary is growing. She says Mama, Dada, makes a woofing noise when asked about what dogs say, meows back to our kitties, says Hot and has said Egg. Although I certainly do not want to rush her through her stages of development I look forward to each stage as exciting new developments. We are also looking forward to seeing her with her little brother - the pregnancy is going well - I am 23 weeks along and he seems to be an active little boy! We are looking forward to meeting him in about 17 weeks :)
1 comment:
that is hilarious! what a trooper - I love the way she just gets back up again after she falls.
Post a Comment