We are blessed to be able to work the childcare out between Brent and myself and Nana and Nonni. I simply ask for prayers for Sam as he transitions to more use of the bottle and those who will be caring for him in my absence. And prayers for Hannah as well as she has certainly gotten used to my being around more since Sam was born. Our life will certainly become busier in the days and weeks ahead.
This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Back to Work
I have been blessed to be able to take 3 months off for maternity leave. Unfortunately that ends today - I head back to work tomorrow. Although I enjoy the work that I do - especially knowing I am caring for others and helping them to feel better - it is always hard to head back to it - it is the dilemma of the working mom. I told Brent this week it wouldn't be so hard for me if Sam were eating solid foods by this time or were more independent like Hannah - but I also don't want to wish his life away b/c I am enjoying him just as he is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment