Monday, November 30, 2009

Potty Talk

Warning - potty talk in this post - this is more for their "baby book" so read on if you would like. Who thought I would be so excited about the potty but lately I am! We have talked about working toward potty training Hannah but decided to put off serious efforts until the new year. We did purchase a couple of books about potty training for us to read to Hannah and she seems to be taking the messages to heart. A few days ago she said "potty" while I was changing her diaper so I put her on the potty and she was able to go a little. But nothing since then happened. Well today she said "poop" so I again helped her on the potty and amazingly she went!!! So I made a BIG deal about it calling Brent and Nana and am hopeful more success will follow in the coming days. We will likely need to push up our plans b/c it looks like she may be working towards the goal of being potty trained. Very exciting times - at least for me :)

No comments: