Monday, November 23, 2009

Sibling love and Haircuts

Hannah loves her brother and Sam loves his sister - this picture was prompted by Hannah asking to hold Sam. Sam is beginning to really notice Hannah lately which is very cool to see. He is just growing by leaps and bounds - finding his hands and beginning to hold onto toys and laughing when he is tickled.
Hannah just turned 20 months old - well on her way to being 2! I can't believe it. I was letting her hair grow out in the front but decided it was growing too slowly and posing too much of a inconvenience for her as she doesn't like to wear bows or headbands. So I did her first haircut by giving her bangs which is seeming to work very well for her. Here she is right after her cut - what you don't see is Daddy right out of the shot ready with a treat for her good behavior.
Thanks for your prayers for last week - although Sam didn't want a bottle to begin with he was coaxed into taking it from Nonni so all went well. Of course I missed them but I am glad things went well in my absence. We will now be giving him bottles on a semi regular basis so we try to minimize problems in the future.

2 comments:

Aunt Kelly said...

Little things but you wrote 'and Sam is beginning to love her sister' I am assuming you meant to say 'his sister' ;)

laura said...

Her eyes are just amazingly BLUE! wow. glad the work transition is going pretty smoothly.