This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Anniversary
Thursday we celebrated our 10th anniversary!! 10 yrs - wow - seems like yesterday and then seems like forever. We had said we would go back to where we honeymooned - Nova Scotia - on this anniversary but didn't plan on having such young kids - so maybe we will go next year. Nonetheless we had a great day! Brent gave me a great gift - certainly a surprise - he has been taking lessons and has learned how to shag - dancing is something he hasn't felt confident doing but I love his stepping outside his comfort zone b/c he knows I would love to dance! Now I know what a soon to happen date will be :) I love you Brent!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment