Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Hannah!

Wow - it is hard to fathom that an entire year has passed, but it has. Hannah has grown by leaps and bounds and we are so happy to celebrate this milestone! As I have been thinking back to this time last year I wanted to share some of the pics from Hannah's first days of life - hope you enjoy them - Here is to another great year!!








Here is Hannah first thing on her 1st birthday - she enjoys playing in the morning after having some milk - I love these PJs and will be sad when she outgrows them.


We had fun today going to the neighborhood playground for some swinging and Daddy came home for the afternoon and took her to this great playground in town with more swings. So she had some great outside time!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! You are such a blessing.

laura said...

love all the photos! Happy Birthday Hannah!