
Here is Hannah with Edgar - we are so pleased to have him as part of our family! Hannah loves him - she will pick up the toy wand with bright shiny streamers on the end and shake it and Edgar will gladly play it with - it is so cute - I will post a video of it. Edgar has such a great disposition - he is so lovable and playful!

I love this pic - Hannah has a favorite bunny that she sleeps with and carries around either in her hands - or if she needs her hands she puts the bunny's ear in her mouth and carries it around that way - so cute!! I have to get a second one to have on hand just in case b/c I would hate to be without Bunny. I washed it the other night and it wasn't quite dry enough and she just couldn't go to sleep without it so we gave it to her slightly damp and when she was asleep I was able to remove it and dry it and then replace and she didn't notice :)

We had a time looking at this snow - this was the 3rd time it snowed this year - such unusual but awesome and so pretty! This was about 3-4 inches of heavy wet snow. It melted pretty quickly but was really pretty. I hope it snows like this again next year when Hannah is older and would have even more fun in it!

Here is another picture of Hannah enjoying the snow - love it!

Hannah has had some good time outside - here she is with Opa when Opa, Brent and she went on a hike at a local nature trail - they had a great time!
2 comments:
you definitely need a second bunny! Both our girls have favorite animals, and we have seconds of each, that Matt refers to as the "stunt doubles". Wait til she throws up on bunny - you'll be so glad to toss him in the wash and pull out the "stunt double".
so fun to see all the photos!
What a cute face on Edgar! I love it! Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment