Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Big Announcement

A picture is worth a thousand words . . .

Well needless to say we are excited to announce we are expecting a new addition to our family at the end of the summer! This is the real reason I haven't posted in a while :)
Many of you know we tried for 3 years to conceive Hannah and were told that we wouldn't be able to have children without medical intervention - then we found out I was pregnant with Hannah - our first miracle! We had come to the place where we thought Hannah was going to be an only child and that if God blessed us with a second child we would be thankful. Well we have miracle #2 on the way. After the surprise wore off . . . we are excited and certainly thankful for this blessing the Lord has provided. So we will be changing our blog title (not the address) soon b/c this will certainly be about not only Hannah but her new sibling as well! We will be posting new pics as we can. We ask for your prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy, healthy birth and wonderful adjustment for Hannah to being a big sister.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAY!!! I can finally say that!! I love you guys and am SO excited!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I had just checked your blog a couple of days ago and was disappointed there were no new pics of Hannah,but looked this morning and what wonderful pictures of her and what a cute way of doing this great announcement.I hope you are feeling well,Sara. I got a call from your dad this morning and he is very excited.As are we. Thaks for doing this blog so we can keep up w/her progress. And HAPPY 1st. BIRTHDAY TO MISS HANNAH. Love ya'll.. Aunt Vicki

Jenni said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!