This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
1 Month and 18 month updates
So as promised here are some pics from Sam turning 1 month old and a couple of Hannah turning 18 months old! Here is Sam in his going home outfit - I don't expect to be able to use it for his 2 month shot as you can see he is growing well. Today was their well checks. Sam gained 2.5 pounds since birth and is at about the 50th percentile for weight and 60th for length. Hannah we are proud to say has grown from the 9th percentile in weight to the 17th percentile!! And is in the 60th for height. They both are doing well!
Of course I needed to include Hannah in the pics - I love these 2 pics of the 2 of them.

And a pic of Sam just chillin'. Today for the first time I swear he looks like my grandmother Granny Jo who he is named after - it is crazy how 1 second he can look like someone and another minute he can look like someone else. I don't think he looks so much like Hannah as he did in the very beginning. Sometimes when he is sleeping I think he does but mostly he just looks like Sam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment