Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hannah's sweetness with her brother

As you can see Hannah is beginning to be really sweet with her brother - it is heart warming to see. Sometimes I am unable to catch it on film but certainly am witnessing more of it. This was today and also today she was sitting on my lap while I had Sam in the front carrier as we were looking at pictures on the computer (which is one of her all-time favorite things to do) and she repeatedly wanted to kiss him on his head.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't believe she is sharing bunny! I don't think Scott EVER shared his Cici with Andrew. :)

laura said...

Watching my children love their siblings is one of the highlights of motherhood! Oh, I just LOVE to watch them love each other.

Enjoy it :)

Alicia said...

Wish I could leave right now to come see them!!! That was soooo cute!