This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
My Awesome Husband
Having a husband like Brent is a blessing! This was really apparent over the last few months. During the end of my pregnancy Brent without question or complaint really helped with house cleaning and with bathing Hannah and putting her to bed as it became increasingly uncomfortable for me to do those things. He also didn't complain when I wanted to turn the AC up when I was continually hot. And since bringing Sam home Brent has been off - except for a rehearsal and church tomorrow. I have so appreciated his having time off and being with us. Hannah has really loved having her Daddy home so much - I think she is going to go through withdrawal when he goes back to work next week - not something I am looking forward to. He has pretty much focused on caring for her which has helped me devote my attention to Sam and getting rest. Brent has again helped with housework and laundry and really anything that was needed. I am so blessed to have him as my partner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment