This blog is to share the goings-on of our life with Hannah and Sam. We hope you enjoy watching as they grow up.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Video Selections
These are a few of my favorite videos we have taken of late. The first is just a fun one with Hannah hopping - just a fun peek at her active self figuring things out. The second is the one I promised I would post for my Uncle Clayton of Hannah saying her version of "cereal" (and the chaos of our kitchen in the midst of a project. The 3rd one just SO funny to me. She is such a little mommy - she started "burping" her bunny HopHop and will "help" "burp" Sam - it is hilarious :) TMI warning - but yesterday she attempted to feed her bunny like I feed Sam for the first time - she had to sit and then feed and then burp him just as I do with Sam - so cute!! The last video is to prove that we do take videos of Sam as well :) Of course we will do anything to get a laugh from our kids as Brent proves - but we love Sam's laugh and enjoyed this time when he was entertained by his Daddy - hope you enjoy these peeks into our crazy life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lydia and i just watched these together (Isaac napping, Julianna at school).
so fun!
Post a Comment