I know it has been busy when I look and realize weeks have gone by b/t posts. Boy is life full with both Brent and I working and with the 2 kids! I promise to have pictures up at some point - just not sure when. The kids are doing well. Brent was at home most of the week of New Year's and he had lots of adventures. He volunteered to take the kids by himself to see Nana and Granddaddy which is a 2 hour trip! I told him he was a brave guy :) He had a good time as did Hannah - Sam had had his check up and shots the day before and wasn't a happy camper unfortunately. The upside was that someone in the church gave Dad and deer so he and Brent processed it. We are certainly grateful b/c with Brent's allergies to beef, lamb and now pork having some red meat in the house is a treat! Brent then took both kids to a birthday party for a friend of Hannah - Caroline turned 2. What an adventure - I had to work and hated to miss it but am so grateful to have a husband so willing to dive right in with activities!
Speaking of Sam's well check - he is growing well - very different from his sister. His head is 23rd percentile, weight is 48th and length is 92nd!! My side of the family but be having some influence :) At this rate he is going to outpace his sister quickly - no wonder he is already in 6 month clothes even though this was just his 4 month check up!
We are having more adventures this week - but more about those at another time - I must sign off for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment